What is a Spiritual Entrepreneur? Are You One?
Spiritual Entrepreneurs fit into a wide range of categories which include but are not limited to Authors of Spiritual, Moral or Self-Help works, Ministers & Leaders of Churches, Temples, Synagogues or other religious institutions, Musicians with a Moral or Spiritual Message, Priests and Priestesses, Reiki Practitioners and Healers of all kinds. Any individual person, business or organization with intent to make a living while doing the work of making the world a better place & uniting others through any form of spirituality, practice, religion, moral belief or self-help system, falls under the umbrella of Spiritual Entrepreneur.
What is Social Media Consulting?
Social Media Consulting is a form of consulting that pertains specifically to social media forums. In addition to social media forums, social media consulting can also cover other forms of online marketing as well, but it will always come back around to the use of the various social forums. There are a multitude of social media forums in existence, but the ones which are utilized by the majority on a global scale are LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & various Blogging sites.
What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant may or may not also be a Social Media Consultant. A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is an assistant hired by an individual or company to execute all or some of the various steps already mapped out in a social media marketing plan or strategy. A VA generally provides services to their clients from the location of a home office unless they are hired specifically as an employee of the company they will be working for. A Virtual assistant’s duties can range from administrative &/or technical to creative &/or social. Often times the VA will even seamlessly answer phone calls and emails for a particular company as a representative of the company.
Do you or your business have a need for social media assistance?
You need social media assistance if you fall into the category of Spiritual Entrepreneur and fit one of the following descriptions:
- you have no idea how to take basic action within the various social forums where you are a member
- you don’t have an account set up in the top 4-5 social networks
- you are not active within the various social media forums
- you are a member of the top social networks, but have only a minimal following or are receiving minimal results
- you are not blogging and/or don’t even have any idea of how to go about blogging in the proper manner
- you (or your ghost writer) are not actively writing and posting articles that are of interest to your niche
- you are overwhelmed with the processes, systems, requirements and ideas of how social networking & marketing works
- you do not have a marketing plan that includes social media &/or a social media specific marketing plan
What is a Ghost Writer?
A Ghost Writer is a professional writer who is paid to write eBooks, blogs, articles, full-length books, stories, reports, & social media content of all sorts. Ghost Writers can be involved in a writing project at any level from the writing of the original draft to the editing of drafts for a completed work. A Ghost Writer will often spend several months or even a full year researching, writing and editing a piece & when writing a fiction piece, a good Ghost Writer will always be sure to write in the style of the existing author who hired them.